Friday, November 02, 2007






The busiest weekend of the year kicked off with Lina and Dean's wedding. I was really looking forward to this wedding as it had a lot of really strong photo opportunities and I also really like Dean and Lina, they have been very good to me.

Lina, being Vietnamese, had a tea ceremony first and this requires traditional dress initially. I have photographed this manu times but never with the hat before and I thought she looked great.

The Mustangs were fantastic as well, old American cars, while not very inspiring to drive, a great to photograph. Dean and Lina also blew me away by parting harder than most couples at their wedding, something I got no hint of from our previous meetings.

Great fun indeed

Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great wedding, both Vietnamese and traditional. Was there for both! Wonderful couple. Photographers were lovely people, so easy to get along with& talk to.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, we try to be.