Tuesday, November 20, 2007






Ben and Kellie's wedding last week was one of the few we do each year that was afloat. The weather was kind to us and the showers disappeared. It was beautiful out on the water and we cruised around for about an hour why they got married.

I love shooting on piers, some might say I'm obsessed with shooting on piers. The reception was at Passandena's on Pittwater and we did the shoot at Taylors Point. It is a very small area but good for a shoot due to the range of options avaliable.

We got a lot of great shots and we all had some fun for the time we were there. I'm looking forward to Ben and Kellie seeing their shots.

Jeff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say Thanks for everything you and Tara were fantastic. Ben and I couldn't be more happier with our photos, and have received many compliments from the people who have seen them. Tara was fantastic the way she juggled Kailani, her camera, my glass of champagne and always with the happy to help attitude. We would be more than happy to recommend you to all our friends, you made it run very smoothly while grabbing fantastic shots.

Thanks again

Kellie and Ben Finney