Wednesday, January 23, 2008






One thing about Brides is their ability to endure. They always seem to be able to make the best of their day. Now over the years I have seen Brides cope with most things and last Sunday Rebecca set some new bench marks. She wanted to try anything we thought would look good.

I will need to post some more pictures but you can see her getting wet in two images on this post. One by rain water flowing down a path to the beach. You can see in another image the sort of storm that had just passed over. The other was sea water from breaking waves on the sea wall.

We had a ball, Rebecca and Richard did too hopefully :-) We have so many fun images. Bruce, my second shooter got some great ones as well.

The rain didn't get us other than when we were in the cars. Wollongong has some great locations and the day was just a blast. Rebecca was my off road, all weather super model for the day. Well done Bec, I hope you like what you see when you return.

Jeff

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I love those last two shots Jeff. This shoot looks to be up to your usual excellent standard!

It must be fun when the bride says she'll give it a go :-)