Wednesday, October 03, 2007







Kris and Anna, who are currently putting in some well earned RR in the Whitsundays, got married on the weekend. Tara and I had some fun with video light as you can see in the bottom image. The weather was perfect and we did the main shoot at Nielson Park, Vaucluse.

Anna had a stunning ivory dress with amazing fine detail. The standard of dresses so far this seaon has been really high. I hope for more of the same.

Now that I have an assistant I will really be able to push the creative edge. Its fun to introduce new work all the time. I hope all my weddings this year are as good as Kris's and Anna's. I cannot wait to show them the images.

Jeff

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Loving that last black and white. There could be a collection in these Jeff, you just keep catching wonderful moody moments like these ...