Wednesday, September 26, 2007


On Sunday it was Raquel and Shane's turn. A referral from a lovely couple Sean and Jessica from a couple of years ago. It was an early start as it was a daytime wedding and it was day one for Tara, my new assistant. Whenever I need a second shooter I use Bruce, who has always shot for me. But lately I have been wanting to try some new things during the wedding so an assistant is what I needed. Tara was lucky in that she contacted me at the very moment I had made up my mind to hire someone.

So thank you to Raquel and Shane for a fun day and letting her train on your wedding and for feeding her as well. It was a beautiful day and Raquel had a stunning highly detailed ivory dress. Shane, the bloke by the rolla door, was in for a treat. Now, as a photographer who is a fan of the "urban" look, amoung others, I like the look of the rolla door in these photos. Many may have questioned why I might use such things but I love the texture and lighting that it creates, especially for B&W.



No comments: